For every baby gift box sold in December, we will be donating to the Marine Toys for Tots program, which through the gift of a new toy helps bring the joy of Christmas and sends a message of hope to America's less fortunate children. Even if you don't purchase from us, we encourage you to donate to this great cause. One of our favorite things about this organization is that almost all of the proceeds go directly to the children (97%), with the remaining 3% covering fundraising expenses. Not one donated dollar goes to salaries or any other man / womanpower costs. To learn more about Toys for Tots, click here.